|Wog Character Sheet|
Wog Character Sheet
The Corona front is quieting down a bit here. On Friday evening our campaign Beers and Dragons starts again.
The party will be graduating to level 2, but I'll convert them from 5th edition to an adaptation of Wolves of God.
Among the preparations, I started working on a character sheet. It's an adaptation of WOG, I've used the skill names found in Worlds without Number, I am not using Wyrd, I brought back the Luck saving throws, etc.
I've included a feet / meters / squares / sticks table in the sheet on the left, and for now, basic weapon stats on the bottom right.
I'll probably print the Foci and let the player cut them and paste them on the back of the sheet or some other trick.
Still on the todo list for Friday evening:
- prepare scenario
- finish listing foci (blend of WOG and WWN)
- adapt the Weaver class to this system
- adapt spells for the weaver
- prepare NPCs and creatures stats (auto 5e conversion not so satisfactory)
- print quick reference sheets for players
- buy beer